Lemon Verbena
Chicago. Food. Life.
Monday, December 7, 2009
snow!
snow on the quad!

Today, it snowed substantially for the first time this school year. Campus was beautiful, and I was actually lucky to have my 8 am final (ha) as I got a peek of campus beautifully blanketed by snow, undisturbed and pristine. Everything looked magically wintry! Below are some pictures from my day. Unfortunately, the delightfully fluffy stuff didn't stick around long--it was mostly puddles by 2 pm.

morning snow on campus

fresh morning snow

fresh snow!


the midway+ fresh snow

fire hydrant in snow

snow boots required

melting by mid morning

almost gone by noon

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:
Anonymous Zoe! said...
Cool! But my goodness it looks cold there...Hope you've got a stylish winter coat!

Post a Comment