Lemon Verbena
Chicago. Food. Life.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
npr junkies unite!
wait wait, don't tell me!

Last Thursday I was lucky enough to go on a house trip and attend a taping of Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me! the NPR news quiz recorded in downtown Chicago. So interesting to put faces to the radio voices I listen to every week! We gleefully roamed the stage after listening to the show, and got to meet all of the weeks participants. Note Roy Blount Jr in the background!

wait wait don't tell me

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:
Blogger A Brookwell said...
YOU DID NOT GET TO GO TO A TAPING!!!! I AM SOO JEALOUS!!! was it amazing?!?! did you know the answers?!?! I bet you did :-)

love,

Ariste

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Your Dad gave me your Blog, never even knew what they were!!!!!! I am on facebook so a little cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahah I LOVE wait wait don't tell me. How wonderful you got to go. I just got a new pair of glasses and they look just like yours................ how fun.
Hope your well and it sure seems like you are enjoying Chicago.

Love Aunt Rin.

Post a Comment